Massage lotion candle . 4 oz. size. Choose from one of the many highly scented fragrances (phthalate free) and the butter and/or oil of choice (benefits below). How to Use: Simply ignite candle until it forms a puddle, let warm to touch and pour it on skin as a massaging lotion.
Benefits of EcoSoya:
• Made with pure, 100% natural soybeans.
• Longer, cooler and cleaner burning without soot buildup.
• Made in the USA with domestically grown crops.
• Renewable sustainable resources requiring plant growth.
• Biodegradable and free from pesticides and herbicides.
• Produced containing NO Genetically Modified Material.
• Easy to clean up with soap and hot water eliminating solvents.
• Manufactured meeting FDA and Kosher standards.
• Very stable allowing for long shelf life.
• Not subject to animal testing.
Shea Butter is known for its moisturizing and emollient properties. Rich in vitamins and fatty acids, it penetrates deeply into the epidermis and leaves a smooth, satiny finish.
Hemp Seed Butter provides the four essential fatty acids beneficial to the skin: LA, GLA, LNA and SDA. (One of the highest EFA contents at 76%!) Hemp seed oil may be to impart moisturization, particularly for dry, damaged skin (i.e. eczema, psoriasis and mastaligia).
Hemp seed oil is also one of the "driest" natural oils available, being absorbed quickly into the skin. It provides high fluidity and excellent lubricity without being greasy.
Grapeseed Oil is the preferred carrier oils for many massage therapists because of its light, satin like finish. It also has some astringent qualities and is good for oily, acne prone skin.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil is loaded with nutrition and antioxidants like vitamins A and E.
Coconut Oil removes dead cells and strengthens the tissues present underneath the skin and used to control and treat eczema, psoriasis and other skin problems as it has mile astringent properties.